Responder
No aplicable
Mensajes publicados: 1

[SOLUCIONADO] Teminales Amena

[ Editado ]

Estoy interesado en comprar un terminal desde la web de amena y tengo varias dudas:

* Al hacer el pedido te pide la linea asociada al terminal. Se trata de un regalo para mi hijo y me preocupa que si indico su linea reciba algún tipo de notificación, se puede poner otra de las lineas contratadas?

There was lots of kissing, in fact there was hardly any time when I didn't have lips squirming against or sucking on mine or a tongue in my mouth. A lot of the time I had two and sometimes three mouths kissing me on my face, lips and breasts. It was odd really that given I was naked with four equally bare, erect men that kissing was so popular and, to me at least so intimate and erotic best blow job gifs. But, of course, it was accompanied by other things. My breasts were as good as continuously being cupped, squeezed, pushed together, sucked, kissed and licked with the nipples being pinched, pulled and chewed. Hands, often two at a time were probing between my legs, running along my soaked lips, rubbing my clt and caressing my thighs and buttocks. And of course, the forty available fingers were all over me particularly between my legs that someone had pulled open. Some found my clt, eased it from its hood and pinched and rubbed it while some slid past my lips and into me as others ran along the crease in my buttocks and found my aal hole that they stimulated but did not enter oral sex gifs. I played my part. There was hardly a moment when I was not holding two coks and at one moment I was holding two in each hand so that they were pressed together. At other times I had the lovely hard dicks pressed against my legs, thighs, stomach and bum. It really was heady stuff indeed. It was a combination of all that was going on that induced my first orgasm. Bill was still behind me and I was leaning back against him with his arms around me and that big, juicy ock of his nestling into the crease of my bottom. Ken was kneeling in front of me, his arms around my hips, his hands gripping my buttocks, maybe touching Bill, and licking my lit. The other guys were licking my tis and sucking my nipples as I kissed both of them. I almost fainted with the intensity and without doubt I would have collapsed had Bill not been supporting me creampie gifs.
Moderador
Mensajes publicados: 981

Re: Teminales Amena

Hola, @pipuvuta.

Si bien la gran cantidad de mensajes y comunicaciones relativas a la parte logística del pedido se recibirían en la línea que configures como número de contacto, en la línea asociada podrían recibirse mensajes de confirmación de pedido, por lo que no podemos asegurarte de que el proceso fue 100% secreto como comentas para poder preservar la sorpresa, lo lamento.

Saludos.

Si tu duda ha sido resuelta, ayuda al resto de usuarios marcándola como solución
Si lees un comentario que te ha sido útil, ayuda a mejorar la comunidad dándole un "green"